Reflections and Insights about Desiderata/Desired Things




11-12-12
             Good Evening LCD,
                        Our teacher told us to read and make a reflection and insight about what we read. the title of the poem is "Desiderata" or "Desired Things" this poem is written by Max Ehrmann.

Reflections and Insights:

Today I learned about what is the message of the poem and the meaning of "Desiderata".

* This information will help me in becoming a contented person and also to become myself, to have peace with all the people, to have enough wisdom to accept what I can't change and to be happy to succeed in life.

* I would like to know more about the things that I should learn to change me and to help me in my everyday life with others and with God.

As a science class student, the knowledge I gained about this can inform me, my classmates and all of the readers that read about this advice or poem in changing their characteristics or traits in becoming a good person.

That's All. Bye ^^
See You Tomorrow :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment